q For the entire month of November, I challenge YOU + ME to practice gratitude. I mean wholehearted, I-love-my-damn-self, I-love-my-family, I-love-having-coffee-with-you, I-love-being-outdoors-with-you, I-love-that-you-light-my-fire type of gratitude.
Gratitude is such a simple notion, yet all too often we forget to practice it. Why wait until the fourth Thursday in November (Thanksgiving, duh!) to express your gratitude? Think of the impact 30 days of gratitude will have on the recipients of your notes of gratitude (and just as importantly, on you).
Let’s do this, friends!
The 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge Starts Now!
1) Each day for 30 days, write a note of gratitude to a friend, family member, former teacher, mentor, or even stranger!
2) Don’t overthink this. It doesn’t have to be a long note, maybe just a special quote or quick sketch.
3) Have fun with this challenge! If you miss a day, don’t sweat it.
4) Share about your notes of gratitude on social media using the hashtags #30daysgratitude and #lovedaily.
5) Still need some ideas? Check out these websites:
Join me on this 30-day challenge to put your gratitude in writing and change your life, one thank-you note at a time!
As we express gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. —John F. Kennedy
Black Friday/Cyber Monday
I know your email box is going to be “stuffed” as we head into Thanksgiving, but don’t delete Postmark’d Studio’s as there will be some fabulous steals and deals coming your way!
Sign up for or upgrade to a 6-month subscription plan and get the seventh month FREE!